Let's create your first shift on the schedule template.
- Click the (::) on top left, to go to management panel.
- Click on 'Schedule Template'.
- Click the '+' sign.
- Select 'Add Shift (+)'.
- Add shift name, i.e 'Bartender'.
- Click on role and select the appropriate role for the shift, i.e 'Bartender'.
- Select the start time by scrolling down to the time the shift starts.
- Select the end time by scrolling down to the time the shift ends.
- Add break time, if fixed break time.
- Adjust required coverage by clicking on the '+' or '-' sign of each day. Required coverage is the number of persons required for that specific shift, the specific day.
See screenshot below for reference:
You can add a split shift by clicking 'Add split shift' and adding a second start and end time for your shift.